CAROLINE CHARLES DELIVERY
Once you have placed an order on the Caroline Charles website you will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm your payment reference number, we will then only send another email at the point of the order being dispatched. This email will contain your DHL tracking reference, if you choose this type of delivery. Subject to VAT.
|United Kingdom||London Courier||London Zone A||£12.00||Same Day||UK Free|
|London Zone B||£15.00||Same Day||UK Free|
|London Zone C||£25.00||Same Day||UK Free|
|United Kingdom||DHL Express||£10.75||1-2 Days||UK Free|
|United Kingdom||DHL 12pm||£20.00||1-2 Days||UK Free|
|United Kingdom||DHL 9am||£30.00||1-2 Days||UK Free|
|Europe||DHL Express||£30.00||2-4 Days||£30|
Click here to view a map of our same day courier delivery areas and price bands: Delivery Promise We aim to deliver your chosen items to the person and place of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time. Please email email@example.com or call 0207 225 3197 if you have any problems or queries regarding your delivery. DHL orders placed after 3pm will be processed the following day. London Courier orders placed after 4pm will be processed on the following day.
Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and during the weekend will be processed on Monday morning, Orders placed on a Public Holiday will be processed the following day.
When do we deliver?
DHL orders: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday Most orders will be dispatched within 24 hours subject to credit clearance, address verification and availability of items. We will contact you if there is a delay or items are out of stock. London Courier orders: 11am–7pm, Monday to Friday When your London Courier order is ready to be dispatched our customer care team will ring you to arrange a 2 hour delivery slot
Tracking your order
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. If you wish to track your order you can use your tracking number on the DHL website – www.dhl.com Signature on receipt All orders require a signature upon receipt, at which time responsibility for your order passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Caroline Charles and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase, but if you are not completely satisfied we will offer you a full refund excluding delivery, or exchange. With exception of items bought during an Online Promotion with a specific returns policy as described in the offer but this does not affect your statutory rights. Please note we can only offer refunds or exchanges on unworn items with all the labels attached.
Books purchased online can only be returned if the cellophane wrapper has not been opened or removed.
Making a return is easy by following the steps below:
- Request a Returns Number (RN) within 48 hours of your delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 225 3197.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are protected during transit.
- If DHL delivered your items, please enter your returns number on the DHL airway bill, sign and date. Place the airway bill in the clear sleeve provided and stick
- Complete your return proforma invoice with your returns number and sign it. Please leave your package open until the driver has checked the contents.
- Telephone DHL on 08442480844 quoting the account number on the returns label. Or go online at https://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express.html to book your collection by selecting book a courier collection and selecting eReturn Shipment from the drop-down menu. Alternatively go online at https://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express.html to find your nearest drop-off service point location.
- We will notify you by email once your return has been received and processed.
We can only offer refunds or exchanges on goods which are shipped back to us within 14 days of receipt. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less delivery charges incurred.
Shipping Charges for returning items
Orders returned within the United Kingdom may be returned free of charge. Orders returned from Europe will be charged at the same rate as delivery. If you are exchanging an item, your new item(s) will be shipped once we receive your returned item(s).
EXCHANGE in branch
You may exchange non-faulty items for other items to the same value in any of our stores nationwide within 7 days of receipt. You must present your receipt or printout your order confirmation email. If you have any queries regarding our returns policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0207 225 3197.